Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Time I got lost

 By Chester the cat
The time when I got lost started when I stumbled in the backyard and everybody knows I'm a indoor cat. I looked around and saw no living thing in the world I looked around saw nothing and then a bird came out of nowhere so I started chasing back-and-forth until I got really tired.
He flew right over the birdbath and so I creeped up and then bang I cornered him.
I knew I would have my first meal right there my first one to prove to everyone I am a real survivor.
Then of course the people had to let the dog outside and so the dog stumbled outside like his self and started barking at me so I jumped up on the fence and scared and the bird away.
And after that I still  never forgave that dog for his foolish act.
Now let's just say that that dog is a riot.
And trust me you do not want to live with him.
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment