Wed 26 June Zzzzz
Today I was again sleeping on the couch but this time the dog sat on my furry little head. I was so mad at him I almost clawed his eyes out. Ok, maybe not but he was close to getting a minor scratch.
The dog left me alone after that thank goodness. I was really hungry but of course they feed me I just don't like the cat food. It tastes like fish food trust me. I was so hungry I ate the dogs kibble it was gross but better than the cat food.
I tried to explore the computer today without the humans at home amazing right. I do not know how these humans turn these so called computer things ON. Lets just say I pawed at the mouse for a long time and it flashed. I thought I turned it on. But a lightning storm shut it down and every gadget in the house was buzzing or flashing I don't know.
I thought I broke the house this time. who knows I'll just see tomorrow if I broke the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment